Johan Louw, the Managing Director of Sporturf, has been designing, constructing, maintaining and consulting on Specialised Sports Facilities for almost 30 years and specialises in Synthetic Sports and Artificial Turf Projects - Construction, Maintenance and Management thereof.
Experience and Services:
- Design, Consulting and Integrated Solutions for Sports Facility Clients
- Construction and Maintenance of High Profile Sports Facilities
- Several of the 2010 FIFA WC stadia football pitches and practice facilities construction and maintenance were part of Johan’s portfolio.
- 13 x FIFA 1-Star artificial football pitches were managed, designed and installed under Johan Louw, for the Legacy Project World Cup 2010 Phase 2 in the developing communities of South Africa.
- FIFA Certified Football Turf Facilities across Southern Africa and Middle East
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Excellent customer service and superior quality products
Our Vision is to align ourselves with Partners with the same passion and vision as Sporturf. To offer a professional service and meeting of deadlines.
Sporturf with teams of committed employees, sub-contractors and partners ensure delivery of both natural and artificial sports surfaces to the Client’s satisfaction.
IN A NUTSHELL
WHAT WE OFFER OUR CLIENTS
ARTIFICIAL TURFSPORTURF only uses the world’s leading artificial sports turf products. All products are manufactured under the FIFA, FIH, and IRB, ITF Preferred Producer Certificates and will, therefore, be backed up by the best in the world. Our projects will be delivered to the specifications of the manufacturers and will be of the highest quality.
HYBRID NATURAL TURFThe Hybrid grass system which has been perfected to reinforce the natural turf for sports venues with busy schedules. The High-Performance Fibres (HPF) are produced in-house to deliver a reinformed natural playing surface which lasts up to 15 years or more. The leading Hybrid Grass Systems are chosen by Stadiums hosting the FIFA World Cup, Rugby World Cup, etc. The reconstruction of the Jaber Al-Ahmad Stadium, Kuwait included the installation of one of the leading manufacturer’s Hybrid System.
With experience in warm and cool season grasses as well as the combination growing in hot regions allowed for the reconstruction of Jaber Al-Ahmed Stadium, Kuwait including the installation of the Hybrid Natural Turf System
WE WALK THE TALK
Construction and maintenance of high profile artificial sports facilities including FIFA certified football fields and FIH certified hockey fields across Southern Africa.